Our E-Bill technology gives you the ability to instantly view information about your current bill, bill payment history, electricity usage and monthly cost comparisons.
Why use E-Bill?
For you to pay your bill by Pay by Bank, E-Bill eliminates the paper billing you receive and gives you the same information via the Internet--plus these added benefits:
- You have instant access to your Northern Plains Electric account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Any time you need a record of your bill, you simply print out the information you need.
- E-Bill gives you all the information you received with the paper billing PLUS your billing and payment history, your kilowatt-hour usage history and monthly cost comparisons.
- You'll be notified by e-mail when your current bill amount is due each month, and the amount will still be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account through the Pay by Bank system.
- E-Bill is provided through a secure server so your information is private and safe.
- You can review your past payments and usage.
- E-Bill is fast, informative, simple, secure and fun!
How do I sign up for E-Bill?
Click on the link below to sign up for E-Bill, giving us your email address and a password that you want to use to access your account information. Submit the form and you will receive your bill via the Internet when we get you set up! You will receive an email notification from Northern Plains Electric Cooperative. This notification will have a link to our E-bill site.