Baseboard and Cove Heating
Electric baseboard and cove heaters work great in zoned-heating applications where you want to control temperatures in several areas.
- Individual electric baseboard or cove heaters can be controlled to provide the necessary temperature on a room-by-room basis.
- They are quiet, 100 percent efficient and easily installed.
- Both heating sources use the same thermostat and ductwork for your comfort and convenience.
- Because they are mounted close to the ceiling, cove heaters enable you to arrange furniture freely.
- As with any electric heating system, there is no exhaust.
- Electric baseboard and cove heaters qualify for home insurance premium discounts.
A typical 1,600-square-feet home in North Dakota can be heated for less than $500 a year using baseboards or cove heaters in a dual-heating application.
Northern Plains ERC Loan Program:
Electric baseboard or cove heaters qualify for Northern Plains Electric's electric heating rate, or they may be used in conjunction with a fossil-fuel furnace to quality for the dual heating rate. We provide up to $5,000 financing for the purchase and installation of electric heating systems: up to 7 years at 5% interest with monthly payments.
Please contact us for more information about our electric baseboard and cove heaters.